Our concept is relational tourism, that is tourism with the human touch! We are locals, we know the places, we can tell you the stories you won't find in books, we want you to experience the best of Calabria, the region we love and live in, from Reggio Calabria.
We are going to publish the details of the following activities:
- Discovering Reggio Walk - A walking tour to discover the wonders of Reggio: from the Riace Warrios to the splendid seaside.
- Street Food and Culture Walk - Street Food is not just delicious! Food is related to culture, you'll learn why...
- Food and Wine Night Walks - Hang out with the locals! Join us to see what we do, eat, and drink at night.
- Gambarie and Scilla - In Scilla we can dream in one of the most beautiful villages in Calabria, Chianalea; Bagnara is famous for its food and the history of its beautiful women.
- Pentedattilo and Bova - From the ghost town of Pentedattilo on a mountain whose shapes once resembled that of five fingers, to Bova, where a Greek dialect is spoken.
- Villa Romana di Casignana and Gerace - Among the most beautiful mosaics in a Roman villa with some unbelievable secrets, plus one of the most stunning villages in Italy.
- Pizzo and Tropea - From the unique Church of Piedigrotta, carved in the rock, to the breath-taking views of Tropea, one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe.
- Food and Wine Tastings - Visit with us the best wineries in the countryside to taste the best wines and dishes!
In the meantime please contact us for further information and to book your Walk, Tour, or Itinerary. Or phone us up on +39 320 751 1079 / +39 320 931 7846.